The modernized systems of combined fire extinguishing СКП-АМ with automatic power-on
The modernized systems of combined fire extinguishing СКП-АМ with automatic power-on consist of three independent lines: powder line of the engine compartment, powder line of the rear axle, both are controlled with device of automatic activation, and there is solution line.
These lines can be switched on separately or simultaneously.
Powder line is designed for extinguishing in the engine compartment or another part by the throw of fire extinguishing powder in the points through the holes in the distribution pipe.
Powder line of the rear axle is designed for extinguishing in the rear axle by throw of fire extinguishing powder in the points through the holes in the distribution pipe.
Solution line is used for extinguishing fires outside the zone of protection of the powder lines, and for secondary fires by extinguishing solution in the fire.
The system automatically activates the actuation mechanism of the powder line when a heat detector reaches the temperature of activation in the protected area. At fire detection, switching of powder line as well could be activated by the operator with a pressing of electric start button on the board of the device of automatic activation, or on remote board, or with slap of a palm on hand-operated button of actuation mechanism of engine compartment.
The solution line is driven manually.
I - the device of automatic activation; II – powder line; III - solution line; IV - powder line of the rear axle
The device of automatic activation implements:
- light alarm of presence of electric power supply in the circuit;
- light alarm of malfunction of heat detectors, the circuit of remote board, the circuit of generating start element (GSE) and the circuit of electric spark igniter of cold gas source (CGS);
- protection of device of automatic activation when short-circuit and over-voltage of external power source (on-board power system);
- backup power supply of automatic transfer switch for up to 5 days when disconnected from an external power source;
- control of changes of the temperature range in the area of heat detectors;
- sound and light alarms when the temperature reaches 100 C of the specific heat detector, and "(ПОЖАР)FIRE" upon reaching a critical temperature;
- automatic activation of powder line system upon reaching a critical temperature;
- emergency activation of the powder line with pressing an electric start button on the control board, or pressing it on the remote board, or with the button of hand start which is located on the shut-off control head, or any powder lines when pression of the button of the remote board.