Lubrication systems LINCOLN - SKF
Lincoln is really world's leading manufacturer of centralised lubrication systems (ACLS) and lubrication equipment.
Lincoln has been designing and manufacturing all kinds of systems lubricants like automatic and manual feeding of lubricants – liquid or grease to the friction points. For over 100 years.
Lincoln company from 2010 enters an international SKF concern - Group.
To get acquainted with the products of the LINCOLN – SKF you can see the DIRECTORY at the top of the screen.
OOO "Contact Mechanics" is the official dealer of company LINCOLN INDUSTRIAL on the territory of the Russian Federation. We carry a full range of services associated with the sale, technical support, installation and warranty service of equipment LINCOLN. We also construct and implement projects of lubrication systems from the design specifications to start up.
We work with major companies of the mining - industrial sector.
To understand the benefits of automatic centralized lubrication systems we have set ourselves the following objectives:
- To Increase the time productivity by reducing the time for re-lubrication,
- The reduction of personnel for equipment maintenance,
- To reduce the risk of failure of the production program in connection with a critical failure of the components and mechanisms of the lack of lubrication,
- To reduce the number of costly interruptions for repairs and maintenance,
- To eliminate the risk of personnel contact with rotating mechanisms that will eliminate the possibility of injury,
- To create a reliable lubricant supply system components,
- To provide metered flow of lubricant to the friction pairs, which will reduce inefficient spending of lubrication,
- To exclude contamination of the lubricant that contributes to a significant increase in the endurance of the lubricated surfaces,
- To eliminate human contact with the lubricant, that increases the high production standards and prevents external contamination.
- To leave unchanged the total cost of lubrication using higher quality imported counterparts.
The main advantage of LINCOLN ACLS is short, precise, the time interval between two lubrication intervals. During operation, given a small, precisely metered amount of lubrication, the bearing is not contaminated and it does not get wet. Because of this at any time this ensures optimum supply of bearing lubricant.
Thus, the most effective, efficient, simple and reliable solution for the automation of the lubrication process are the ACLS of the company LINCOLN which supply optimum quality lubrication and meet the highest requirements.
Our regular Customers are the following companies:
KOMATSU HITACHI CATERPILLAR " НКМЗ "
" ИЗ-КАРТЕКС" "BELAZ" "URALMASH" "LIEBHERR" HYUNDAI BOMAG, CASE, CLAAS, DEMAG, GROVE, IVECO, OMZ, PARTEK, Q&K, TEREX, VOLVO and many other leading producers of mining and construction equipment.
We invite You to consider the feasibility of equipment upgrades by installing Automatic Centralized Lubrication System (ACLS) of the company "LINCOLN".
We are ready to inspect Quarry equipment, Crushing and Screening systems, Processing plants, Pipelines, complexes of strip mining, Dredge fleet, mobile equipment, construction machinery and other equipment with the preparation of project-estimate documentation.